Author Topic: Bryce Jordan Center Seating Chart  (Read 1352 times)

Offline CWolfe28

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bryce Jordan Center Seating Chart
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:57 AM »
Can someone explain to me how the rows work?  I'm looking at tix and some rows are listed as "BB" and some are listed as "B".  Which one is closer to the court?  Do they go AA, BB, CC and so on and then A, B, C or vice versa?

Offline UncleLar

• Nittany Lion
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce Jordan Center Seating Chart
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 12:02 PM »
Can someone explain to me how the rows work?  I'm looking at tix and some rows are listed as "BB" and some are listed as "B".  Which one is closer to the court?  Do they go AA, BB, CC and so on and then A, B, C or vice versa?

Neither.

It's actually a pretty strange setup.   Looking at this picture will help.

Row A and Row AA are actually next to each other.  Row A would be the first row, i.e. closest to the floor, in the yellow colored portion of a section.  Row AA would be the last row, i.e. furthest from the floor, in the green colored portion of a section.   Row KK is actually the first row on the floor (at least on the north side sections 120 thru 125 - the south side has a row of booster chairs in front of the section so the first row on the floor behind the boosters might have a different designation).

So that means that BB is closer than B, by all of three rows, but is still 9 rows from the floor. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:11 PM by UncleLar »
I henceforth promise to never rarely respond to kid again.

Offline CWolfe28

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bryce Jordan Center Seating Chart
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Thanks for the explanation!  I knew there had to be a weird setup because I can usually figure that stuff out.